Guiltless Gourmet Baked Chili Lime Tortilla Chips
Taste test: These light orange-colored chips have a medium-strength initial kick of chili and lime, and a lingering aftertaste.
The chips are faily big and mostly unbroken, shaped like triangles but with one rounded edge. Not bad.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: You can definitely smell both the chili powder and the lime.
From the package: “It's Chili Lime Time! We found this one blooming in the heart of the southwestern desert. This chip blends the spicy flavor of chili peppers and the tangy taste of lime and is just right for half-time or party time. In fact, any time is just in time for the sublime taste of Chili Lime.” ... “State of the Heart™ This product is consistent with the American Heart Association's Dietary Guidelines for healthy American adults when used as part of a healthy overall diet.” ... “The original baked, not fried, tortilla chip” ... “Certified Organic by QAI”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Company: GMB Enterprises, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa. Review published September 2003.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road