Hain PureSnax Butter Zoinks Puffed Corn Snack
Taste test: These are shaped kind of like Pirate's Booty, but they have a buttery taste instead of a cheddar taste.
Sometimes, there's a fine line between butter taste and cheddar taste, and these taste mostly buttery, but somewhat like Pirate's Booty. The texture doesn't seem right, though, as once you bite in, the puff sort of compresses into something a little bit too gamey for me to want to chew on. On the bright side, the various mascots on this bag depict Zoinks with various expressions on their faces, and they are entertaining.
Shop: Buy Terra Chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of strange.
From the package: “Great taste!” ... “Cholesterol free” ... “"For an exciting creation in snacking sensations, try Hain PureSnax Zoinks a zany new puffed corn snack with a personality all its own! Crazed with crispness and quite delicious, Zoinks are perfect to pop into your mouth piece by puffy piece. Distinguished by the unmistakable richness of real Butter in every bite, Butter Zoinks is a delicious and all-natural exting experience that you're sure to find as much fun as it is flavorful.”
Online store: Buy Terra Chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Hain Celestial Group, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road