T.G.I. Friday's Chili & Cheese Potato Skins
Taste test: These are chips just like the other variety of the T.G.I.
Friday chips, which used to be called Tato Skins. The potato part of the chip overpowers any chili and cheese flavoring on the snack, you can barely taste the 'chili' part and there's barely any 'cheese.' Only by licking the chip with my tongue did I get the flavor sensation of a bowl of chili.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: There's an aroma, I just can't place it.
From the package: “Friday's Potato Skins Chili & Cheese flavor snack chips are made from real potatoes and real potato skins to give you thick, crunchy chips that deliver big chili and cheese taste.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road