Lay's Natural Thick Cut Sea Salted Potato Chips
Taste test: You will probably find these chips in the health food section of the store, as Frito-Lay goes 'natural' with some of their famous brand names.
This Lay's version is a lot less greasy than the normal Lay's potato chips. They actually look drier and flatter than normal Lay's. On the taste front, they taste exactly like my favorite regular chip, the Wachusett Regular Potato Chip flavor. It's uncanny. So I guess these chips get a big thumbs-up. If you like these chips and live in New England, get the regular Wachusett ones for much less money.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A dry potato aroma.
From the package: “You want to bring home the best for yourself and your family. That's why your favorite Frito-Lay brands are going natural. These natural Lay's brand Potato Chips begin with Frito-Lay potatoes, selected for the special qualities you want in your potato chips. From the way these potatoes are grown and harvested to the way they're cooked and packaged, we have taken extra care to make sure that all the ingredients meet our high quality standards. There are no preservatives, no added colors, and nothing artificial in these snacks — just huge taste and satisfaction packed inside every bag. Who else could combine all natural ingredients with great taste but Frito-Lay? You'll enjoy the taste you love from the brands you trust. In fact, we guarantee great taste or this bag's on us!”
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith at Stop & Shop. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road