Barbara's Salsa Flavor Pinta Chips
Note: This snack has been discontinued by the manufacturer.
Taste test: Light salsa flavor.
You can taste the multigrain, similar in taste to the multigrain Sun chips. The light flavor is a little too light, although it does taste like salsa. Just not very hot salsa.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very light smell of salsa, but you have to sniff really hard.
From the package: “A Triple Delicious Multigrain Snack Sensation.” ... “Barbara's Pinta Chips are a nutritionally balanced blend of organic corn, freshly ground pinto beans and long grain brown rice. Toasted in expeller pressed oil, they are a wonderfully crunchy and tasty snack. Combining beans with corn and brown rice improves the amino acid balance — a practice done in Mexico for generations — serving serving beans and rice with corn tortillas.” ... “Barbara's Pinta Chips are perfect for dips or just munching right out of the bag. Try them once and you'll be back for more.”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Barbara's Bakery, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa.
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
- Tayto Muchos Nacho Cheese
- Walkers Bugles Southern Style BBQ
- Lemarié Pâtissier Mini Pancakes
- Hwa Yuan Potato Chips Himalayan Pink Salt
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road