Skinny Soy Chips Honey Bar-B-Q
Taste test: These round chips are OK, and they're better than other soy chips I've tried.
The barbecue taste is pretty good, and the chips are very crunchy. The underlying chip is OK nothing great, but not awful either. But it still seems like a better idea to makes chips from potatoes than from soy.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not a bad barbecue smell.
From the package: “Skinny® Soy Chips are made for people who want a crunchy, satisfying snack that's good for them. And since they come in three great flavors, there's one for every taste.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: nSpired Natural Foods
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
- Tayto Muchos Nacho Cheese
- Walkers Bugles Southern Style BBQ
- Lemarié Pâtissier Mini Pancakes
- Hwa Yuan Potato Chips Himalayan Pink Salt
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road