Planters Nut Poppers Original
Taste test: These look like Cap'n Crunch Peanut Butter Crunch Cereal (about the same shape).
Unlike the ranch flavor, the 'Original' style has a slight peanuty powder that complements the peanut hidden inside. I had several handfuls of these snacks, these are pretty good. They have a good crunch, it's almost like eating the Cap'n Crunch cereal.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: These smell like Cap'n Crunch Peanut Butter Crunch cereal too.
From the package: “Planters starts with whole, fresh-roasted peanuts and surrounds them with a crispy, crunchy coating seasoned with delicious snack flavors. Planters Nut Poppers is the perfect bite-sized snack!”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Nuts (513 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (349 snacks)
- Spherical Snacks (128 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2003
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road