Planters Nut Poppers Original
Taste test: These look like Cap'n Crunch Peanut Butter Crunch Cereal (about the same shape).
Unlike the ranch flavor, the 'Original' style has a slight peanuty powder that complements the peanut hidden inside. I had several handfuls of these snacks, these are pretty good. They have a good crunch, it's almost like eating the Cap'n Crunch cereal.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: These smell like Cap'n Crunch Peanut Butter Crunch cereal too.
From the package: “Planters starts with whole, fresh-roasted peanuts and surrounds them with a crispy, crunchy coating seasoned with delicious snack flavors. Planters Nut Poppers is the perfect bite-sized snack!”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa at Price Chopper, Worcester, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road