Planters Nut Poppers Ranch
Taste test: If you took a Cool-Ranch flavored Dorito and a peanut and popped them into your mouth at the same time, you'd get the taste of a Nut Popper.
I thought I would like these, but after a while the combination of ranch and peanuts just didn't do it for me. Each Nut Popper is the shape and size of a tiny chocolate Easter egg, but instead of chocolate, these are covered with the standard red and green flecks of powder that one would expect with ranch powder. Speaking of powder, there's a lot that will get onto your fingers, so eating these at work might not be recommended. They are very crunchy, which helps a bit, but again the combination just didn't work for me on this flavor.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like ranch-flavored peanut butter.
From the package: “Planters starts with whole, fresh-roasted peanuts and surrounds them with a crispy, crunchy coating seasoned with delicious snack flavors. Planters Nut Poppers is the perfect bite-sized snack!”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road