Taste test: This is good caramel popcorn.
The kernels are fairly large, with a shiny glaze, a nice taste and a good crunch, and they're not overly sweet..
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good caramel smell.
From the package: “Ingredients: Corn Syrup, Popcorn, Sugar, Molasses, Canola Oil*, Baking Soda, Salt, Lecithin*, Natural and Artificial Flavor. (May contain traces of peanuts or other nuts.) *Adds a trivial amount of fat”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Old Tyme Foods
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road