Taste test: This is good caramel popcorn.
The kernels are fairly large, with a shiny glaze, a nice taste and a good crunch, and they're not overly sweet..
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good caramel smell.
From the package: “Ingredients: Corn Syrup, Popcorn, Sugar, Molasses, Canola Oil*, Baking Soda, Salt, Lecithin*, Natural and Artificial Flavor. (May contain traces of peanuts or other nuts.) *Adds a trivial amount of fat”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Old Tyme Foods
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road