Taste test: Squeeze Stix are basically tubes of creamy peanut butter, designed so that you can rip open the end of a tube and then suck the peanut butter directly into your mouth.
It's a great idea, because it takes a lot of work to make a peanut butter sandwich. First, you have to find some bread, then optionally toast it, then get a knife, open a jar of peanut butter, and spread the peanut butter onto the bread before eating it. After that, you need to wash the knife and plate. If you've ever eaten peanut butter directly off a spoon, you can easily see how great of an idea these tubes were.
The peanut butter tasted pretty much the same as Skippy peanut butter from a jar.
There were two problems: First, the tubes didn't rip open cleanly across, so we ended up with a flap of plastic in the way when attempting to suck on the tube, which was mildly inconvenient. Second, there were only six tubes in the box, yet it was easily big enough to hold 10 tubes. Skippy should make the box smaller, or else fill it up all the way with tubes of peanut butter.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like peanut butter.
From the package: “Enjoy Anytime, Anywhere!” ... “Cream Peanut Butter Snack 6 Portables Tubes”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Unilever Bestfoods
Categories for this snack:
- Peanut Butter Snacks (341 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road