Mallory's Finest Real Butter Kettle-Cooked Classic Crunch
Taste test: This is very good caramel corn.
The kernels are medium-sized and tasty, with a good, thick coating of caramel that doesn't stick to your fingers too much..
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good caramel smell, not that sweet.
From the package: “Quality: To some it is just a word. To us at Mallory's Finest, it is our focus and our creed. Using only the finest ingredients, our Classic Crunch Caramel Corn is made to perfection by coating each hot air popped kernel with delicious, sweet, fat-free caramel. Care is taken as each batch is made the old-fashioned way, in copper kettles on an open fire."
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Mallory's Finest, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road