Mallory's Finest Kettle-Cooked Butter Toffee Caramel Corn
Taste test: This is good, tasty popcorn with a mix of caramel and butter toffee taste.
The kernels vary is size from medium to small. It leaves some sticky sugar residue on your fingers, but not too much you can wipe it off with a napkin without having to rinse your hands. And compared to some caramel popcorns, it doesn't stick to your teeth too badly either.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not very much, but slightly sweet.
From the package: “Quality: To some it is just a word. To us at Mallory's Finest, it is our focus and our creed. Using only the finest ingredients, our Fat-Free Caramel Corn is made to perfection by coating each hot air popped kernel with delicious, sweet, fat-free caramel. Care is taken as each batch is made the old-fashioned way, in copper kettles on an open fire.”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Mallory's Finest, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Popcorn (559 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (329 snacks)
- Caramel Corn (125 snacks)
- Butter Toffee Snacks (54 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Christmas Tree Shops. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
- Twizzlers Twists Orange Cream Pop
- Hershey's Kisses with Caramel
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road