Mallory's Finest Kettle-Cooked Butter Toffee Caramel Corn
Taste test: This is good, tasty popcorn with a mix of caramel and butter toffee taste.
The kernels vary is size from medium to small. It leaves some sticky sugar residue on your fingers, but not too much you can wipe it off with a napkin without having to rinse your hands. And compared to some caramel popcorns, it doesn't stick to your teeth too badly either.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not very much, but slightly sweet.
From the package: “Quality: To some it is just a word. To us at Mallory's Finest, it is our focus and our creed. Using only the finest ingredients, our Fat-Free Caramel Corn is made to perfection by coating each hot air popped kernel with delicious, sweet, fat-free caramel. Care is taken as each batch is made the old-fashioned way, in copper kettles on an open fire.”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Mallory's Finest, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Popcorn (570 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (344 snacks)
- Caramel Corn (126 snacks)
- Butter Toffee Snacks (58 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2003
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road