Rokeach Waffle Pretzels
Taste test: These are good pretzels, each in the shape of a 4x4 grid.
They're fairly low in salt. The shape gives them a lot of surface area, so you get a lot of that great pretzel shell taste at first, and then after a few bites, you get the blander, more doughy taste of the inside of the pretzel.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: The regular pretzels smell. OK.
From the package: “U/Pareve” ... “Under supervision of Rabbi Yechiel Barad, Tartikover Rav”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: Rokeach Food Distributors, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road