Rokeach Waffle Pretzels
Taste test: These are good pretzels, each in the shape of a 4x4 grid.
They're fairly low in salt. The shape gives them a lot of surface area, so you get a lot of that great pretzel shell taste at first, and then after a few bites, you get the blander, more doughy taste of the inside of the pretzel.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: The regular pretzels smell. OK.
From the package: “U/Pareve” ... “Under supervision of Rabbi Yechiel Barad, Tartikover Rav”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: Rokeach Food Distributors, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Pretzels (546 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Christmas Tree Shops. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road