Trucchi's Party Mix
Taste test: This is a very good party mix, consisting of small knotted pretzels, crunchy cheese curls, barbecue-flavored corn chips, and nacho cheese tortilla chips.
It's all cheesy and tasty and good, but it could be a bit crisper. Not the all-time champ of party mixes, but an impressive mix nonetheless.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice smell, a mix of corn chips, nacho cheese and more.
From the package: “Serving Size 1 oz. (28g./1 Cup) Servings About 11”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: Trucchi's Supermarkets
Categories for this snack:
- Tortilla Chips (594 snacks)
- Pretzels (555 snacks)
- Barbecue Snacks (484 snacks)
- Cheese Puffs (424 snacks)
- Party Mixes (137 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2003
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Trucchi's Supermarkets, Bridgewater, Massachusetts. Review published September 2003.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road