Trucchi's Party Mix
Taste test: This is a very good party mix, consisting of small knotted pretzels, crunchy cheese curls, barbecue-flavored corn chips, and nacho cheese tortilla chips.
It's all cheesy and tasty and good, but it could be a bit crisper. Not the all-time champ of party mixes, but an impressive mix nonetheless.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice smell, a mix of corn chips, nacho cheese and more.
From the package: “Serving Size 1 oz. (28g./1 Cup) Servings About 11”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: Trucchi's Supermarkets
Categories for this snack:
- Tortilla Chips (591 snacks)
- Pretzels (545 snacks)
- Barbecue Snacks (480 snacks)
- Cheese Puffs (416 snacks)
- Party Mixes (131 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Trucchi's Supermarkets, Bridgewater, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road