Trucchi's Potato Chips
Taste test: These were some top-notch store-brand potato chips.
The 5.5-oz. bag contained a large number of tasty, fairly thick and almost entirely unbroken conventionally cooked potato chips. There was a medium level of salt, but plenty of great potato taste. I suspect they might actually be Wachusett potato chips with Trucci's packaging.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good potato smell.
From the package: “Thank you for selecting fresh, natural Trucchi's Potato Chips. To assure you of enjoying the highest quality potato chips we choose potatoes grown right here in New England and cook them locally to perfection. Then we instantly pack then to seal in the flavor. Now get ready for great tasting potato chips. Open the bag. Unlock the taste.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Trucchi's Supermarkets
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Trucchi's Supermarkets, Bridgewater, Massachusetts. Review published August 2003.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road