Trucchi's Potato Chips
Taste test: These were some top-notch store-brand potato chips.
The 5.5-oz. bag contained a large number of tasty, fairly thick and almost entirely unbroken conventionally cooked potato chips. There was a medium level of salt, but plenty of great potato taste. I suspect they might actually be Wachusett potato chips with Trucci's packaging.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good potato smell.
From the package: “Thank you for selecting fresh, natural Trucchi's Potato Chips. To assure you of enjoying the highest quality potato chips we choose potatoes grown right here in New England and cook them locally to perfection. Then we instantly pack then to seal in the flavor. Now get ready for great tasting potato chips. Open the bag. Unlock the taste.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Trucchi's Supermarkets
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Trucchi's Supermarkets, Bridgewater, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Guinness Caramel Chocolate
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
- Non Stop Munchies Spices Treat Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road