Trucchi's Ripped Potato Chips
Taste test: These are some of the better supermarket-brand narrow-rippled potato chips out there.
I think they're actually Wachusett's ripple chips, in a Trucci's bag. They're very tasty, just mildly salty, and very good.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice potato chips smell.
From the package: “Thank you for selecting fresh, natural Trucchi's Potato Chips. To assure you of enjoying the highest quality potato chips we choose potatoes grown right here in New England and cook them locally to perfection. Then we instantly pack then to seal in the flavor. Now get ready for great tasting potato chips. Open the bag. Unlock the taste.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Trucchi's Supermarkets
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Trucchi's Supermarkets, Bridgewater, Massachusetts. Review published September 2003.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road