Ritz Chips Sour Cream & Onion
Taste test: Are these crackers or chips? Seeing as the main ingredient is enriched flour, I'm going to lean towards cracker on this one.
They remind me of any of the flavored crackers you can find by going up and down the cracker aisle of your local grocery store. But since they have the word "Chips" in the title, we felt obligated to review these. The sour cream and onion variety have lots of powder on the chip, so you won't mistake that flavor for anything else. The "chips" themselves are not Ritz Crackers, they are Ritz-cracker-like, with a few air pockets to make them light, and they have jagged edges to make them look more funky.
Shop: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Slight onion aroma, but you need to take several whiffs before you identify it.
From the package: “Ritz Chips: A brand new kind of chip! Unique Crispy-Crunch; Toasted; Fun Shapes; Great for the Whole Family; Seasoned with Tangy Sour Cream & Onion”
Online store: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Company: Nabisco, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Melissa at Price Chopper, Worcester, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Trader Joe's Sea Salted Saddle Potato Crisps
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road