iSnack Soy Cyber Chips Original
Taste test: Wow, there was exactly no taste to these at all.
These are like mini-rice cakes. But the "original" flavor means that they couldn't put any extra taste on them. These tasted like dried toast. I needed about five glasses of water after eating these, that's how dry these snacks were.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: No particular aroma.
From the package: “Soy Cyber-chips come fully loaded with 6.5 grams of real soy protein. Air-puffed and low fat with a fabulous, fresh made taste. Perfect for a Lap-Top or as a Desk Accessory. The user friendly interface enables you to keep one hand on the keyboard at all times. These ain't no ordinary chips. Taste what happens when you snack outside the bag!”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: iSnack Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa at Price Chopper in Guilderland, New York. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road