Barbara's Natural Cheese Puffs
Taste test: These are pretty good cheese puffs.
They taste a lot like Cheetos. I wouldn't say that I can actually taste blue cheese or real aged cheddar cheese (and those are pretty much my two favorite kinds of cheese, in that order), but considering that they're cheese puffs purchased at a natural foods store, they're good.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Cheesy
From the package: “These are crisp, tender cheese puffs made from all natural ingredients. The delicious cheese flavor comes from a carefully selected blend of natural cheddar and blue cheeses. We put in enough cheese to make Barbara's Natural Cheese Puffs a gourmet treat. Finger snappin' crunch with a lip smackin' much a barrel of fun in each bag!”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Company: Barbara's Bakery, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Cheese Puffs (413 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Whole Foods Market (formerly Bread & Circus).
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Harry Potter Chocolate Creatures
- Crunchips X-Cut o smaku Kebab z Celulka
- Combos Spicy Honey Mustard Baked Pretzel
- StarKist Bold Tuna Creations Tapatío with Lime
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road