Barbara's Natural Cheese Puffs
Taste test: These are pretty good cheese puffs.
They taste a lot like Cheetos. I wouldn't say that I can actually taste blue cheese or real aged cheddar cheese (and those are pretty much my two favorite kinds of cheese, in that order), but considering that they're cheese puffs purchased at a natural foods store, they're good.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Cheesy
From the package: “These are crisp, tender cheese puffs made from all natural ingredients. The delicious cheese flavor comes from a carefully selected blend of natural cheddar and blue cheeses. We put in enough cheese to make Barbara's Natural Cheese Puffs a gourmet treat. Finger snappin' crunch with a lip smackin' much a barrel of fun in each bag!”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Company: Barbara's Bakery, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Cheese Puffs (418 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Whole Foods Market (formerly Bread & Circus).
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road