Chex Mix Peanut Lovers'
Taste test: This mix contained six different snacks — honey-roasted peanuts, plain-roasted peanuts (hence the name), Corn Chex, Wheat Chex, Peanut-shaped pretzels and "bread sticks." Because this was Peanut Lovers' Chex Mix, I was expecting a ton of peanuts, but like all Chex Mix bags, they end up on the bottom of the bag because of their weight. So the best way to eat this snack is to pour the entire bag into a bowl, and then dig your hand into the bottom of the bowl to grab the peanuts. Just be sure that your friends don't see you doing this, or make sure your hands are clean when you do this.
Overall the individual tastes were good, the Chex pieces had good spice on them (Worcestershire sauce perhaps?), and the pretzels were standard. The bread sticks reminded me of a tiny cracker, and they had a slight chicken-soup flavor (maybe Chikin in a Biscuit?). Or maybe I'm just slowly going insane.
Shop: Buy Chex Mix on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like a jar of peanut butter.
From the package: “40% less fat than regular potato chips.”
Online store: Buy Chex Mix on Amazon #ad
Company: General Mills
Categories for this snack:
- All Chex Mix (38 snacks)
- Pretzels (558 snacks)
- Nuts (517 snacks)
- Snacks containing cereal (160 snacks)
- Party Mixes (140 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2003
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road