iSnack Soy Cyber Chips Apple Cinnamon
Taste test: These taste like tiny rice cakes, but with a little bit more crunch.
There's plenty of cinnamon on each chip, and I didn't really taste any apple. They reminded me a little bit of the Cinnamon Crispers they used to (or still may) sell at Taco Bell.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of an apple smell, like dried apple chips.
From the package: “Soy Cyber-chips come fully loaded with 6.5 grams of real soy protein. Air-puffed and low fat with a fabulous, fresh made taste. Perfect for a Lap-Top or as a Desk Accessory.” (huh?) “The user friendly interface enables you to keep one hand on the keyboard at all times. These ain't no ordinary chips. Taste what happens when you snack outside the bag!”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: iSnack Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa at Price Chopper in Guilderland, New York. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road