Taste test: This is similar to the mass-produced and nationally distributed Corn Nuts, except that these are made by a smaller local bakery.
They're basically toasted corn kernels. They're very crunchy, but not quite hard enough to break any teeth, and they've got a nice toasted corn taste.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like toasted corn.
From the package: “Ingr: Corn, partially hydrogenated vegetable oil, salt.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Fall River Bakery
Categories for this snack:
- Corn Kernels (29 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Albert's Market, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
- Kit Kat Birthday Cake
- Torreznos de Cerdo
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road