Tostitos Natural Yellow Corn Tortilla Chips
Taste test: When Doritos came out in the '70s, I remember them having a yellow tortilla chip.
If you liked those, then you'll love these. These chips are huge! About the same size, if not bigger, of the Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips that are the norm these days. These have a good crunch, and a little bit less salt, than normal tortilla chips. They will also remind you of taco shells, which can be a good thing, as these will be better for nachos or taco salad should you run out of taco shells on taco night.
Shop: Buy Tostitos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nothing that knocks you out, kind of a stale smell.
From the package: “These natural Tostitos brand Tortilla Chips begin with corn grown by farmers that meet the strictest standards for organic agriculture. From the way the corn is grown and harvested to the way it's cooked and packaged, we have taken extra care to make sure that all the ingredients meet our high quality standards. They've even been certified 'made with organic corn' by Oregon Tilth!”
Online store: Buy Tostitos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Tostitos tortilla chips (41 snacks)
- Tortilla Chips (594 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2003
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road