Market Basket Chips for Dips
Taste test: These are supermarket-brand narrow-rippled potato chips.
They're kind of greasy, but they're not bad chips. When it comes to dipping, they're just barely adequate. If you're careful and pick the right chip and hold it the right way, you can dip these without any breakage, but the narrow ripples really don't help the cause. You really need to get a chip with some good arch to it and hold it in the correct orientation to maximize the strength when dipping. Also, most of the chips in the bag were already broken, weakening their structural integrity further and further limiting the number of chips that have good potential as dippers.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good regular potato chips smell.
From the package: “Product of Canada” ... “Philadelphia Dip: 1 large package Philadelphia cream cheese (8 oz.); 1 teaspoon onion, grated; 1/2 teaspoon salt; 1/4 cup milk or coffee cream (approximately). Beat ingredients until smooth and soft as warm butter. Put in serving bowl and place in refrigerator.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: DeMoulas Supermarkets, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road