Haldiram's Chilli Chatak Lachha Hot Potatoe Sticks
Taste test: These are basically potato sticks with a great, spicy and hot seasoning that tastes like Indian food.
There's a tangy, flavorful and hot taste, a lingering hot aftertaste, and probably a hot taste in between. If you like Indian food, you'll probably like these.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice sort of chili cheese aroma, but hard to place. Maybe a hint of Indian spices.
From the package: “Ingredients: Potatoes, Groundnut Oil, Edible Salt, Red Chilli, Spices in Mild Flavour and Citric Acid.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at an Indian grocery store in Waltham, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road