Golden Gourmet Snacks Butter Flavored Popcorn
Taste test: This is very good butter popcorn.
Before I even tasted any of it, this bag had a lot going for it, since it's a huge bag, filled to the top with popcorn, and it only cost $1. The popcorn is crisp and very buttery-tasting. It's fresher-tasting than most bagged popcorns.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very buttery!
From the package: “Ingredients: Air Popped Popcorn, Vegetable Oil (contains one or more of the following: Cottonseed, Corn, Canola, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean or Partially Hydrogenated Cottonseed), Salt, Natural and Artificial Butter Flavor, and Beta Carotene.”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Bickel's Snack Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Lay's Zhou Hei Ya Spicy Braised Duck Neck
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treats
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road