Golden Gourmet Snacks Butter Flavored Popcorn
Taste test: This is very good butter popcorn.
Before I even tasted any of it, this bag had a lot going for it, since it's a huge bag, filled to the top with popcorn, and it only cost $1. The popcorn is crisp and very buttery-tasting. It's fresher-tasting than most bagged popcorns.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very buttery!
From the package: “Ingredients: Air Popped Popcorn, Vegetable Oil (contains one or more of the following: Cottonseed, Corn, Canola, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean or Partially Hydrogenated Cottonseed), Salt, Natural and Artificial Butter Flavor, and Beta Carotene.”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Bickel's Snack Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road