Go Snacks Fritos Hoops Honey BBQ Flavored
Taste test: These are made from the same basic materials as Fritos chips, except that they're shaped like rings instead of chips — sort of like the potato-based Ringolos or Hula Hoops, except that these are rougher around the edges than those, and these have more irregular shapes.
They have a good barbecue taste. Not a whole lot of honey in it, but some. There's no heat to the flavor, and there's just the slightest aftertaste.
Shop: Buy Fritos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: More of a hot barbecue-type smell than honey barbecue, but not actually a hot smell (it won't make your mouth water).
From the package: “Pop the top to open! Use top as a handy cup for snacking! or snap top onto the bottom to reclose later!”
Online store: Buy Fritos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Fritos (25 snacks)
- All Go Snacks (13 snacks)
- Barbecue Snacks (482 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (294 snacks)
- Corn Chips (228 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
- Honey Snacks (154 snacks)
- Ring-shaped Snacks (75 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Toys R Us. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Fire! Sauce Flavor
- Terrell's Syracuse Style Potato Chips
- Godiva Signature Milk Chocolate 8 Mini Bars
- Good & Smart Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion
- Lipo Mini Roll Strawberry Flavor
- Rice Krispies Treats SpongeBob Limited Edition
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Nacho Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road