Blue Luna Cafe Salsa 'n' Chips Combo Snack Tray
Taste test: This handy little snack kit combines salsa with small round tortilla chips.
The chips are OK, but not particularly tasty or crisp, but that doesn't really matter, because the salsa is excellent, very flavorful with some mild heat. That's very impressive salsa, considering the kind of package that it came in.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: The dippin' sauce smells spicy and really good. The chips have no particular msell.
From the package: “Manufactured by Arizona Beverage Co.” ... “Medium Chunky Salsa” ... “Total Net Wt. 7 oz (170g) Chips-2.75 oz (78g) Salsa-3.25 oz. (92.1g)”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Blue Luna Café S. p. A.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road