Blue Luna Cafe Salsa 'n' Chips Combo Snack Tray
Taste test: This handy little snack kit combines salsa with small round tortilla chips.
The chips are OK, but not particularly tasty or crisp, but that doesn't really matter, because the salsa is excellent, very flavorful with some mild heat. That's very impressive salsa, considering the kind of package that it came in.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: The dippin' sauce smells spicy and really good. The chips have no particular msell.
From the package: “Manufactured by Arizona Beverage Co.” ... “Medium Chunky Salsa” ... “Total Net Wt. 7 oz (170g) Chips-2.75 oz (78g) Salsa-3.25 oz. (92.1g)”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Blue Luna Café S. p. A.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Christmas Tree Shops. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Harry Potter Chocolate Creatures
- Crunchips X-Cut o smaku Kebab z Celulka
- Combos Spicy Honey Mustard Baked Pretzel
- StarKist Bold Tuna Creations Tapatío with Lime
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road