Mister Bee No-Salt Added Potato Chips
Taste test: There's only one major problem with most no-salt potato chips, and the problem is that they have almost no taste to them.
Unless you have have some salt to sprinkle on the chips, or something to dip them in, they just don't make a very good snack. These are no exception: When you eat your first chip, there's just no taste at all. If you have a several chips in rapid succession, you do get some potato taste. It's still not a lot, but it's OK. So our recommentation is that you definitely should not eat just one.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Potatoey, kind of greasy.
From the package: “Mister Bee Potato Chips are prepared with only the finest quality ingredients.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Mister Bee Potato Chip Co.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published September 2003.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Cadbury 5 Star 3D
- Corn Nuts Crunch Mix Fiery Hot
- Torku Tatkrak Baharatlı Kraker
- Royalty Ginger Nuts
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road