Mister Bee Ketchup Flavored Potato Chips
Taste test: These are OK chips, with a mild ketchup flavor.
The chips are very moist in your mouth (which is typical of chips cooked in soybean oil) and have more potato taste than ketchup taste. If you get one of the redder chips, there seems to be more ketchup taste than the lighter-colored chips.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild ketchup aroma.
From the package: “Ingredients: Potatoes, Partially Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil (contains Soybean and/or Cottonseed Oil), Salt and Seasoning Added. Seasinong: Sugar, Tomato Powder, Paprika, Salt, Monosodium Glutamate, Citric Acid, Acetic Acid, Raisin Powder, Natural & Artificial Flavors, Malic Acid, Extract of Paprika, Worcestershire Powder (Salt, Dextrose, Caramel Color, Monosodium Glutamate, Garlic, Mustard, Carboxymethyl Cellulose, Malic Acid, Onion, Natural Flavors, Spices), Sodium Phosphate, Annatto Extract, Red #40 Lake, Onion, Anchovy Extract, Silicon Dioxide added to prevent caking.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Mister Bee Potato Chip Co.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road