Frontera Cuadritos Bite-Size Tortilla Chips Garlic Jalapeño
Taste test: These are kind of like Fritos, except that they're square shaped (about 3/4 inch on each side) and have flavoring added.
I was expecting a very strong, hot flavor based on the "garlic jalapeño" name, but it's actually just a tasty, mild garlic flavor. There's no jalapeño flavor that I can notice. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Really good. Sort of like Fritos, but sort of like fried food.
From the package: “They're Enticing, these Little Squares. Sweet-earthy tortilla 'chiplets,' you might call them, shot through with the perfect flavors to jump-start a rockin' party, to spark an intimate conversation, to scratch a pesky snack itch.” ... “Ingredients: Stone ground yellow corn cooked in water with a trace of lime, corn oil, garlic, jalapeno, salt.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Frontera Foods Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Jalapeno Chips (241 snacks)
- Corn Chips (228 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
- Garlic Chips (105 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Whole Foods Market (formerly Bread & Circus). Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Fire! Sauce Flavor
- Terrell's Syracuse Style Potato Chips
- Godiva Signature Milk Chocolate 8 Mini Bars
- Good & Smart Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion
- Lipo Mini Roll Strawberry Flavor
- Rice Krispies Treats SpongeBob Limited Edition
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Nacho Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road