Frontera Cuadritos Bite-Size Tortilla Chips Roasted Tomato Cilantro
Taste test: These are small, square tortilla chips with some very tasty flavoring on them.
I don't know whether the flavoring actually tastes like roasted tomato cilantro, but I do know this: The patrons of the chip bowl loved these chips and devoured the bag in very short order..
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good smell, some nice spices in there.
From the package: “They're Enticing, these Little Squares. Sweet-earthy tortilla 'chiplets,' you might call them, shot through with the perfect flavors to jump-start a rockin' party, to spark an intimate conversation, to scratch a pesky snack itch.” ... “Ingredients: Organically grown blue corn cooked in water with a trace of lime, corn oil, salt.”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Frontera Foods Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Tortilla Chips (591 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
- Tomato Snacks (98 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Whole Foods Market (formerly Bread & Circus). Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Lacta Laka Diamante Negro
- Pap's Genuine Beef Jerky Blazin Cajun Style Thin Cut
- Trader Joe's Sea Salted Saddle Potato Crisps
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road