Frontera Cuadritos Bite-Size Tortilla Chips Roasted Tomato Cilantro
Taste test: These are small, square tortilla chips with some very tasty flavoring on them.
I don't know whether the flavoring actually tastes like roasted tomato cilantro, but I do know this: The patrons of the chip bowl loved these chips and devoured the bag in very short order..
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good smell, some nice spices in there.
From the package: “They're Enticing, these Little Squares. Sweet-earthy tortilla 'chiplets,' you might call them, shot through with the perfect flavors to jump-start a rockin' party, to spark an intimate conversation, to scratch a pesky snack itch.” ... “Ingredients: Organically grown blue corn cooked in water with a trace of lime, corn oil, salt.”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Frontera Foods Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Tortilla Chips (594 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
- Tomato Snacks (101 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Whole Foods Market (formerly Bread & Circus). Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Fire! Sauce Flavor
- Terrell's Syracuse Style Potato Chips
- Godiva Signature Milk Chocolate 8 Mini Bars
- Good & Smart Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion
- Lipo Mini Roll Strawberry Flavor
- Rice Krispies Treats SpongeBob Limited Edition
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Nacho Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road