Frontera Cuadritos Bite-Size Tortilla Chips Chipotle Sesame
Taste test: These are small, square-shaped tortilla chips.
They taste kind of like Fritos, but with some very mild flavoring. I was expecting something hot when I heard "Chipotle" and saw the various kind of chiles in the ingredients. I don't see any sesame seeds. so they must be ground up. The taste is really not hot at all, and there's just a mildly hot aftertaste. If you can manage to dip these little chips into salsa without getting salsa all over you're fingers, they would good dipping chips.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good tortilla chips smell, with some spices.
From the package: “They're Enticing, these Little Squares. Sweet-earthy tortilla 'chiplets,' you might call them, shot through with the perfect flavors to jump-start a rockin' party, to spark an intimate conversation, to scratch a pesky snack itch.” ... “Ingredients: Stone ground yellow corn cooked in water with a trace of lime, corn oil, Chipotle chili powder (imported paprika, ancho chiles, mild New Mexico chiles, garlic chips, cumin, Chipotle chiles, Mexican oregano, coriander, cloves), sesame seeds, salt."
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Frontera Foods Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Tortilla Chips (594 snacks)
- Chili Chips (225 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
- Sesame Snacks (82 snacks)
- Chipotle Snacks (45 snacks)
- Oregano Chips (12 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Whole Foods Market (formerly Bread & Circus). Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
- Non Stop Munchies Spices Treat Potato Chips
- Sara Lee For Me! Cinnamon Crumb Cake
- Cravingz Spongiez Chocolate
- Lay's Big Wave Spicy Hot Pot
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road