Frontera Cuadritos Bite-Size Tortilla Chips Stone Ground Blue
Taste test: These are small, square nearly black tortilla chips with a low level of salt and a good tortilla chip taste.
We didn't have any salsa on hand when we tried these, but they appear to be strong enough to hold salsa, especially given their small size. But they're so small (about 3/4 inch per side) that you'd probably end up with salsa on your fingers if you tried to dip them. A good chip.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like blue tortilla chips usually smell. OK.
From the package: “They're Enticing, these Little Squares. Sweet-earthy tortilla 'chiplets,' you might call them, shot through with the perfect flavors to jump-start a rockin' party, to spark an intimate conversation, to scratch a pesky snack itch.” ... “Ingredients: Organically grown blue corn cooked in water with a trace of lime, corn oil, salt.”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Frontera Foods Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Whole Foods Market (formerly Bread & Circus). Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road