Frontera Cuadritos Bite-Size Tortilla Chips Stone Ground Blue
Taste test: These are small, square nearly black tortilla chips with a low level of salt and a good tortilla chip taste.
We didn't have any salsa on hand when we tried these, but they appear to be strong enough to hold salsa, especially given their small size. But they're so small (about 3/4 inch per side) that you'd probably end up with salsa on your fingers if you tried to dip them. A good chip.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like blue tortilla chips usually smell. OK.
From the package: “They're Enticing, these Little Squares. Sweet-earthy tortilla 'chiplets,' you might call them, shot through with the perfect flavors to jump-start a rockin' party, to spark an intimate conversation, to scratch a pesky snack itch.” ... “Ingredients: Organically grown blue corn cooked in water with a trace of lime, corn oil, salt.”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Frontera Foods Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Tortilla Chips (594 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2003
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road