Jack and Ollie's Sea-Salt Potato Chips
Taste test: These are very crunchy, thick, irregularly shaped chips with lots of potato taste, similar to russet potato chips but not as dark-looking.
They look kind of greasy in this transparent bag, and indeed they are kind of greasy, but they're good..
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Potatoey, slightly oily.
From the package: “We have worked very hard to bring you these delicious potato chips. Hand picked at dawn, only the most superior potatoes pass stringent quality control procedures, they are precision sliced with the latest laser guided techno cutters before being individually fried in the finest grade sunflower oil accompanied by relaxing orchestral music then lovingly dried on the laps of the bountiful and exotic maidens before being flown directly to their destination by private jet .... Well, maybe that's a slight exaggeration but we hope you will enjoy these top quality hand made potato chips ... and that's the truth!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Jack & Ollies The Old Hemp Store
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road