Jack and Ollie's Thai 7 Spice Potato Chips
Taste test: These are good, crunchy, thick, fairly flat chips.
They don't really taste like Thai food, but they do have many spices on them taste good. The flavoring is mild at first, but it does get stronger in the aftertaste, which is spicy and lingers for a while.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A good spicy smell.
From the package: “We have worked very hard to bring you these delicious potato chips. Hand picked at dawn, only the most superior potatoes pass stringent quality control procedures, they are precision sliced with the latest laser guided techno cutters before being individually fried in the finest grade sunflower oil accompanied by relaxing orchestral music then lovingly dried on the laps of the bountiful and exotic maidens before being flown directly to their destination by private jet .... Well, maybe that's a slight exaggeration but we hope you will enjoy these top quality hand made potato chips ... and that's the truth!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Jack & Ollies The Old Hemp Store
Categories for this snack:
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road