Lay's Baked Original Potato Crisps
Taste test: These are kind of salty, not greasy at all (heck, they're baked!).
They have a good crunch, and the chips are very large. If you get a small bag, you'll get about 7 chips. Eating these makes you feel better because they're not as fatty as other regular chips.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild aroma, sort of like Pringles.
From the package: “The Naturally Baked snacks that complement your active lifestyle! Enjoy Baked Lay's® Potato Crisps in Original, KC Masterpiece® Barbecue and Sour Cream & Onion flavors.”
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Trivia: Potato chips are called crisps in England. If you order chips in London, you'll get French Fries. If you're in France, don't order the French Fries, order the Frites.
This snack was discovered by Andy at TechTarget headquarters, 117 Kendrick Street, Needham, Massachusetts.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
- Marilan Tartelette Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road