Terra Exotic Vegetable Chips Zesty Tomato
Taste test: These are a lot like the original Terra chips, made from a variety of unusual vegetables with unusual tastes and varied, except that they've got a special seasoning consisting of tomato, Worcestershire and celery.
They're crunchy and very tasty. The variety of tastes is very nice, and the sweet potato chips in particular are very good. The taro chips have a much harder crunch than any of the others, and the sweet potato are much softer, so make sure to get a good look at which you're biting into before you chomp in. The orignal Terra chips work well without any special flavoring, but these are good too, and the flavoring doesn't overpower the natural flavor of the chips themselves.
Shop: Buy Terra Chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like the regular Terra chips.
From the package: “Enliven your palate with savory pleasures and epicurean delights from earth's gourmet garden with Zesty Tomato Terra Chips®. This tantalizing twist on our original Terra exotic vegetable chips enhances the illustrious array of colorful root vegetable chips with a premium blend of vine-ripened tomato, Worcestershire sauce and celery. The famed exotic blend of taro, ruby taro, sweet potato, yuca, batata and parshnip is uniquely transformed into an unforgettable edible experience that you are certainly to savor.”
Online store: Buy Terra Chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Hain Celestial Group, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Vegetable Chips (151 snacks)
- Tomato Snacks (103 snacks)
- Taro Snacks (20 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2003
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road