Anderson Peanut Butter Filled Pretzel Nuggets
Taste test: Thse are good peanut butter petzel nuggets, with a good helping of salt on one side of the thin pretzel shell, and some nice peanut butter in the middle.
How they get the peanut butter inside them is sort of a mystery..
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like peanut butter. Good.
From the package: “a Bite Sized Pretzel filled with REAL Peanut Butter”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: Anderson Bakery Co.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Family Dollar. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
- Non Stop Munchies Spices Treat Potato Chips
- Sara Lee For Me! Cinnamon Crumb Cake
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road