Terrell's Natural Potato Chips
Taste test: These are good ordinary potato chips.
They have lots of excellent potato taste, with very little salt. They're noticeably thicker than your typical thin potato chips, with an average crunch. A good choice for an unflavored, everyday chip.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much, just slightly potatoey.
From the package: “They're great anytime anywhere” ... “Ingredients: Choice Potatoes Cooked in Cottonseed Oil, Corn Oil or Peanut Oil, With Salt Added.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Crispy Maid, LLC
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Cadbury 5 Star 3D
- Corn Nuts Crunch Mix Fiery Hot
- Torku Tatkrak Baharatlı Kraker
- Royalty Ginger Nuts
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road