Terrell's Natural Potato Chips
Taste test: These are good ordinary potato chips.
They have lots of excellent potato taste, with very little salt. They're noticeably thicker than your typical thin potato chips, with an average crunch. A good choice for an unflavored, everyday chip.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much, just slightly potatoey.
From the package: “They're great anytime anywhere” ... “Ingredients: Choice Potatoes Cooked in Cottonseed Oil, Corn Oil or Peanut Oil, With Salt Added.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Crispy Maid, LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa in Syracuse. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road