Mr. Krispers Natural Gourmet Rice Chips Cheddar Salsa
Taste test: These are made from rice and shaped sort of like rippled potato chips with very flat ripples.
If you're going to try these, I'd recommend eating more than just one chip. For the first chip, you get a good cheddar and salsa taste briefly, and after it goes away, and you're left mostly with the bland rice taste of the chips, along with some aftertaste from the cheddar and salsa. The aftertaste is a saving grace, because the more chips you eat, the more of it there is, and it helps to cover up the blandness of the underlying rice chips. By the time you've eaten several chips, it turns out they're not bad.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: It does smell like cheddar and salsa. Not bad.
From the package: “Mr. Krispers likes to remind everyone that it's 'Krispers with a K' which is unusual as far as spelling goes but somehow befitting the uncommonly good taste of his Natural Gourmet Rice Chips. His mantra has always been 'rice is nice but taste is the true delight.' To that end, his baked rice chips are flavorful while still being low in fat and cholesterol free. Light and crispy with an extra crunchy quality, they charm one's taste while stilling being all natural, healthy and better for you.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Terra Harvest Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Christmas Tree Shops. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road