Mister Bee Dip Style Potato Chips
Taste test: These are very moist wide-rippled chips, a lot like other chips cooked in soybean oil.
The taste is sort of like potato chips that are cooked in lard. They were not popular around the chip bowl, as nobody had much desire to eat any more of them once they tried one or two chips.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Potatoey and sort of greasy smell, similar to other chips cooked in soybean oil.
From the package: “Mister Bee potato chips are prepared with only the finest quality ingredients. Enjoy Mister Bee potato chips right out of the bag or with your favorite dip.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Mister Bee Potato Chip Co.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road