Mister Bee Dip Style Potato Chips
Taste test: These are very moist wide-rippled chips, a lot like other chips cooked in soybean oil.
The taste is sort of like potato chips that are cooked in lard. They were not popular around the chip bowl, as nobody had much desire to eat any more of them once they tried one or two chips.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Potatoey and sort of greasy smell, similar to other chips cooked in soybean oil.
From the package: “Mister Bee potato chips are prepared with only the finest quality ingredients. Enjoy Mister Bee potato chips right out of the bag or with your favorite dip.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Mister Bee Potato Chip Co.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road