Planters Cheez Mania White Cheddar Puffed Cheese Balls
Taste test: These are OK cheese balls, but definitely not a standout in the competitive world of cheese balls.
The white cheddar cheese taste is not bad, but it's not nearly strong enough. The texure is somewhere between soft and crunchy. Either of those extremes would probably be better than being stuck in the middle, as the styrofoam-like texture just doesn't seem right.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong cheddar smell.
From the package: “Three Good Reasons They're Planters. Freshness. Planters Stay-Fresh foil bags keep Planters Snacks just the way you like them, fresh and crunchy. Flavor Made with the best, most flavorful ingredients. The taste that makes you come back for more. Quality. Our quality control has the highest standards. You can be sure that Planters Snacks will always be the best. After all, they're Planters!”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Company: Nabisco, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Buck-A-Book. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
- Lay's White Rabbit Rich Toffee
- Lay's Oyster Vermicelli
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road