Planters Cheez Mania White Cheddar Puffed Cheese Balls
Taste test: These are OK cheese balls, but definitely not a standout in the competitive world of cheese balls.
The white cheddar cheese taste is not bad, but it's not nearly strong enough. The texure is somewhere between soft and crunchy. Either of those extremes would probably be better than being stuck in the middle, as the styrofoam-like texture just doesn't seem right.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong cheddar smell.
From the package: “Three Good Reasons They're Planters. Freshness. Planters Stay-Fresh foil bags keep Planters Snacks just the way you like them, fresh and crunchy. Flavor Made with the best, most flavorful ingredients. The taste that makes you come back for more. Quality. Our quality control has the highest standards. You can be sure that Planters Snacks will always be the best. After all, they're Planters!”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Company: Nabisco, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road