Planters Cheez Mania Cheez Curls
Taste test: These are very, very crunchy and crisp cheese curls with a good cheese taste.
The cheese taste is stronger than the corn taste, but it's not so dominant that you can't taste the corn. Considering that this 2-oz. bag had a whole bunch of cheese curls in it and cost just 20 cents, this was an excellent value and more than enough cheese curls for a good-size snack.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild, barely noticeable cheese smell.
From the package: “Now, with 75% more cheese!” ... “Package is full when packed. Some settlign may occur in shipment.”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Company: Nabisco, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Cheese Puffs (418 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Buck-A-Book. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
- Lay's White Rabbit Rich Toffee
- Lay's Oyster Vermicelli
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road