Bachman Cheese Stix Pretzel Snack
Taste test: These are shaped like pretzel sticks, but they've used the dough from Cheez-Its or Cheese Nips or something along those lines to make them, then added salt just as with regular pretzels.
The cheese taste was mild and acceptable, but the pretzels seemed sort of stale. Not sure whether they were actually stale, or whether the cheese-based recipe just doesn't allow these to be as crisp as the similarly shaped regular pretzels. We bought a package of the regular Pretzel Stix at the same time, and those weren't stale. If you want a cheese snack, I'd say you should just buy Cheez-Its, and if you want pretzels, buy pretzels. I can't think of any major compelling reason to buy these.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like pretzels.
From the package: “Ingredients: Soft Red Winter Wheat Flour, Yeast Extract, Salt, Sunflower or Canola or Rice Oil, White Cheddar Cheese (Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Whey, Dry Buttermilk, Annatto”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road