Bachman Butter Stix Pretzel Snack
Taste test: These don't taste a whole lot different than the regular Pretzel Stix, but there may be a slight amount of butter in the taste.
Mostly, they just taste like pretzels..
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like pretzels.
From the package: “Ingredients: Soft Red Winter Wheat Flour, Salt, Sunflower or Canola or Rice Oil, Corn Syrup, Malt Syrup, Natural Butter Flavor, Butter, Yeast.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Friendly Farms, Framingham, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Corn Pops Jumbo Snax Caramel Crunch
- Speedy Choice Carolina Reaper Premium Cheese Curls
- Froot Loops Jumbo Snax
- Kraken Extra Hot Flavor
- Speedy Choice Fire Roasted Sweet Corn Premium Popcorn
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road