Golden Gourmet Snacks Crunchy Cheese Curls
Taste test: These are very good crunchy cheese curls, with a flavor that balances cheese and toasted corn.
They're less cheesy than Cheetos (which are famous for being "dangerously cheesy"), but they're still extremely flavorful, and the salty toasted corn flavor is very nice. They also leave less orange residue on your fingertips than Cheetos, which can be important of you do things with your hands other than snacking.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice cheesy toasted corn aroma.
From the package: “Ingredients: Corn Meal, Vegetable Oil (contains one or more of the following: Cottonseed, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean or Hydrogenated Soybean Cottonseed), Whey, Salt, Maltodextrin, Cheddar Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Corn Syrup Solids, Sodium Caseinate Natural and Artificial Flavors, Monosodium Glutamate, Disodium Phosphate, Yellow #6 and Yellow #5.”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Company: Bickel's Snack Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Cheese Puffs (418 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
- Lay's White Rabbit Rich Toffee
- Lay's Oyster Vermicelli
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road