Golden Gourmet Snacks Crunchy Cheese Curls
Taste test: These are very good crunchy cheese curls, with a flavor that balances cheese and toasted corn.
They're less cheesy than Cheetos (which are famous for being "dangerously cheesy"), but they're still extremely flavorful, and the salty toasted corn flavor is very nice. They also leave less orange residue on your fingertips than Cheetos, which can be important of you do things with your hands other than snacking.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice cheesy toasted corn aroma.
From the package: “Ingredients: Corn Meal, Vegetable Oil (contains one or more of the following: Cottonseed, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean or Hydrogenated Soybean Cottonseed), Whey, Salt, Maltodextrin, Cheddar Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Corn Syrup Solids, Sodium Caseinate Natural and Artificial Flavors, Monosodium Glutamate, Disodium Phosphate, Yellow #6 and Yellow #5.”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Company: Bickel's Snack Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Cheese Puffs (420 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road