Taste test: These are sort of like the little packs of cheese and crackers that everyone had with lunch as a kid, except that in this case, instead of having a small red spreading utensil for getting the cheese onto the cracker, you've got a bread stick that that you can dip directly into the cheese.
The cracker sticks are dense and sweet, with a slight crunch, and they're strong enough that there's no chance they'll break when you dip them into the cheese. The light orange cheese spread is tasty, tangy and good. The ratio of cheese to stick is pretty good, so as long as you don't very generously double-dip, you're unlikely to run out of cheese before the crackers are done (which could be a snacking tragedy). This 5-pack cost just $1 so it was a pretty good deal.
Shop: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Cheese is very mild. The sticks smell like crackers.
From the package: “NET WT. 5 oz. (141.7g)”
Online store: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Company: Central Wrap L.L.C.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Family Dollar. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road