Mister Bee Salt & Vinegar Potato Chips
Taste test: These are OK salt and vinegar chips.
The vinegar flavor is mild, and it has to compete with the potatoey, sort of greasy flavor that is typical of potato chips cooked in soybean oil, resulting in a chip that's not particularly vinegary..
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild vinegar aroma.
From the package: “Mister Bee potato chips are prepared with only the finest quality ingredients. Enjoy Mister Bee potato chips right out of the bag or with your favorite dip.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Mister Bee Potato Chip Co.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy. Review published August 2003.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road