Dirty Potato Chips Roasted Garlic & Herb
Taste test: These are very good potato chips, with tons of garlic and herb flavor and the nice crunch of a kettle-cooked chip.
The irregular shape of the chips adds flavor and variety. Another winner from Dirty.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A nice garlicy, herby smell.
From the package: “We Kettle Cook in Cholesterol Free Pure Peanut Oil For a Crunchier, Tastier Potato Chip!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Friendly Farms, Framingham, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road