Dirty Potato Chips Roasted Garlic & Herb
Taste test: These are very good potato chips, with tons of garlic and herb flavor and the nice crunch of a kettle-cooked chip.
The irregular shape of the chips adds flavor and variety. Another winner from Dirty.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A nice garlicy, herby smell.
From the package: “We Kettle Cook in Cholesterol Free Pure Peanut Oil For a Crunchier, Tastier Potato Chip!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Friendly Farms, Framingham, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road